Dog regulations and tips
Together we ensure a pleasant stay for dogs, owners and other hotel guests. The tips below are guidelines. If you have specific questions about your four-legged friend, big or small, please ask our hospitable reception. See you in Renesse!
- You hope not to have to call the veterinary, but if it is unexpectedly necessary, please contact Veterinary Practice Schouwen-Duivenland
Address: De Roterij 13N, 4328 BB Burgh-Haamstede
Phone: 0031 111 65 22 54
- Do never leave your dog alone in the car, especially not on hot summer days
- Please make sure your dog stays hydrated
On the leash
- Both in the hotel and on the grounds, dogs must be on a leash.
Restaurant & bar
- Your four-legged friend is welcome in our restaurant and bar but must be under the table as much as lossingen during the entire visit.
- The dog may not be fed in these inside areas.
- We deliberately choose to welcome dogs in the bar and restaurant to avoid noise pollution when leaving them in the room - in a strange environment.
- In connection with unpleasant odors and hygiene please do not bring wet dogs into our hotel. At the entrance there are dry towels to dry off your (sea) dog!
- Do not leave your dog alone in the hotel room. Even if your dog is used to being alone at home: in unfamiliar surroundings and with unfamiliar noises a dog can react very differently. We would like to prevent nuisance from barking dogs.
- Please clean up dog waste in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. There are two DepoDog dog-bag dispensers on the hotel grounds: at the entrance to the hotel and on the edge of the Dune Park.
- Accidents inside the hotel should also be cleaned up by the dog owner.
- Dogs are not allowed in our sports, swimming and wellness facilities.
A breath of fresh air on the beach. When run free, when on a leash?
- Dogs are allowed to run free on the beach and in the sea from October to April. From 1 May to 1 October it is allowed in a limited way: between 19.00 and 10.00 hours. In the summer months the dog is welcome during the day, but on a leash. The dog must also be kept on a leash on Verklikkerstrand during the breeding period from April to the end of August. Also on a leash near stranded seals.
The most beautiful walking routes
- Our receptionists will be happy to help you find the most beautiful walking routes!