Dog regulations and tips
On the leash
- Both in the hotel and on the grounds, dogs must be on a leash.
Restaurant & bar
- Your four-legged friend is welcome in our restaurant and bar but must be under the table during the entire visit.
- The dog may not be fed in these areas.
- We deliberately choose to welcome dogs in the bar and restaurant to avoid noise pollution when leaving them in the room - in a strange environment.
- In connection with unpleasant odors and hygiene please do not bring wet dogs into our hotel. At the entrance there are dry towels to dry off your (sea) dog!
- Do not leave your dog alone in the hotel room. Even if your dog is used to being alone at home: in unfamiliar surroundings and with unfamiliar noises a dog can react very differently. We would like to prevent nuisance from barking dogs.
- Please clean up dog waste in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. There are two DepoDog dog-bag dispensers on the hotel grounds: at the entrance to the hotel and on the edge of the Dune Park.
- Accidents inside the hotel should also be cleaned up by the dog owner.
- Dogs are not allowed in our sports, swimming and wellness facilities.
A breath of fresh air on the beach
- Dogs are allowed to run free on the beach and in the sea from October to April. From 1 May to 1 October it is allowed in a limited way: between 19.00 and 10.00 hours. In the summer months the dog is welcome during the day, but on a leash.
The most beautiful walking routes
- Our receptionists will be happy to help you find the most beautiful walking routes!