- Both guests and colleagues are requested to stay home if there are mild cold symptoms (sneezing, sore throat, coughing) or fever (elevation from 38 degrees Celsius). We request that our colleagues schedule a coronal test immediately in this situation.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance and avoid physical contact.
- Respectfully address the other person if these guidelines are not being followed.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the available disinfection points. These can be found in all public areas.
- Cough and/or sneeze on the inside of your elbow and use paper tissues for blowing the nose which are thrown away after a single use.
- The routing of the hotel has been adjusted to guarantee sufficient distance (1.5 meters) between everyone. We ask you to keep to the right at all times in the walking route.
- In the stairwell there is never passing. Descending traffic has priority over ascending traffic.
- It is not permitted for more than one family to use the elevator.
- When leaving or entering rooms, incoming traffic has priority over outgoing traffic.
- In our public areas we use floor and window stickers to guarantee a distance of 1.5 meters.
- To ensure that the guidelines are adhered to and to provide guests with information, an employee will be present in our entrance area at all times to provide you with all the up-to-date information and answer your questions.
- Extra cleaning rounds will take place by our housekeeping staff to disinfect hand contact points such as door handles, banisters etc. This will take place several times a day.
- Our facilities such as the fitness, wellness and solarium opened as of June 5 with additional guidelines.
- The indoor pool opened as of June 5 with additional guidelines.
- The outdoor pool opened as of June 1 with additional guidelines.
- Our public toilets are accessible and are cleaned several times a day and disinfection is available.
Bar & Restaurant
- Breakfast: As of June 5, our restaurant will be open again for the breakfast buffet. Upon check-in, you will be asked which time slot you would like to reserve for this. Note: full = full.
- Lunch: We have an à la carte lunch menu for on the terrace and as of June 5 in our restaurant.
- Dinner: As of June 5, our restaurant is also open for dinner, which we will offer in two shifts. You make a reservation for one of the shifts. Please note: full = full.
- All QR-code orders will remain on a Take Away basis.
- Reservations for our terrace are not possible.
- At our reception desk are the so-called splash screens.
- A health check will be performed.
- At the reception we again ask you to observe the 1.5 meter distance between our colleagues and guests (as indicated by a floor sticker).
- We ask guests to pay contactless as much as possible. The pinterminal is disinfected after each use.
- During your stay there is only one payment moment, namely at check-out.
- It is no longer possible to leave your room key at reception, these will only be collected and disinfected at check-out.
- If during your stay you are in any doubt about your body temperature, please stay in your room. At reception we have an infrared thermometer that we can use to take your temperature without contact. This will then be delivered to the door. If you are 38 degrees Celsius or more elevated and have the known symptoms, the local GP will be alerted immediately. The guest will be temporarily quarantined in their room until further instructions from trained caregivers.